Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Naruto Shippuuden - Manga Chapter 395 Spoiler

Here is a translation of Naruto Shippuuden Manga Ch. 395 (note: hasn't been verified)

Title: Shino's showdown.

shino unleashes a barrage of bug attacks that chases the very acrobatic tobi.

shino pauses and Tobi taunts shino.

Tobi: yuck!!, don't come near me with that creepy @#$% (stuff).

Shino: In a matter of fact, I am just only getting warmed up.

Tobi:...!!Shino secretly attacks tobi from all directions with the bugs that where just chasing tobi.

Shino:what seemed like a simple game of cat and mouse is in actuality a trap, inhibiting any means of escape.The bugs engulf tobi as tobi reacts to a sense of pain. Assured victory doesn't seem so far out of sight now

Kiba: Yes you nailed him Shino, I am sure glad I don't have to face you In a fight.

Kakashi:...

Shino: No need for praises now, because I think something is wrong here.Laughter comes from within the glob of bugs.

Tobi: Now that I know all of your attacks I guess it's time to go on the offensive.

Konoha group: !!!

Tobi absorbs the bugs and then hurles them back to the group (now he is in control of Shino's bug jutsu) He engulfs all of the Konoha group with it and they seem immobolized.Shino seems to be unphased.

Tobi: you are done now just give up the fight guy's; I need to go baaadly!suddenly we see Tobi running and rolling on the ground like a lunatic holding his head.

Shino: No on the contrary you need to give up this fight because as I speak my special bugs are feasting any physical matter they have encountered and that seems to be your mask.

Tobi is seen ripping his mask from his face and kneeling down gasping for air.Shino regains control of his bugs and free's the konoha group.kakashi seems shocked at the dark figure before them

kakashi: It can't be you should be dead.

next chapter: who is this figure that stands before kakashi?

No comments: